POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : image browsers : Re: image browsers Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image browsers
From: Jim
Date: 9 Jan 2003 12:00:08
Message: <web.3e1daa37504d0cb82403859f0@news.povray.org>
Hi ABX,

   Yes, I've made suggestions and contributions to several opensource and
private software efforts. Sometimes, however, the task exceeds the amount of
time and effort I have to dedicate to the work. And ,for some, it does
involve
a lot of testing and cross-comparisons to compensate for my lack of
familiarity
with programming and image formats. There also comes a point at which I
expect
certain details to be taken care of by the author without intervention.
Adherence to format protocols is one of these.

                                             Thanks,
                                              Jim